GearFX is looking for a qualified Transmission and Rear Gear Technician.
GearFX is a leading motorsports driveline company with a successful history and growing customer base. We are seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Transmission / Rear Gear Technician.
Our growing, busy shop consists of a small team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who work well together and love what they do. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow with our company. Most of our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
- Full-time (Monday-Friday 7am – 4pm)
- Paid vacation and holidays Health insurance
- Hourly salary based on experience
- Inspection, diagnosis and repair of various driveline components to GearFX specifications
- Review work orders and discuss work with Shop Manager
- Inspect and test automotive driveline systems including mechanical and electrical
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components in transmissions and rear gear assemblies to GearFX specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service Ensuring the shop is clean and organized at all times
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience with transmission or rear gear rebuilding, removing and replacing
- High energy, motivated, self-starting individual
- Clean work habits a must
- Works well in a team
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Must own his or her own tools
Interested individuals may drop off a resume at our office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.