GearFX is a leading motorsports driveline company with a successful history and growing customer base. We are seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Operations Manager.
Our growing, busy shop consists of a small team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who work well together and love what they do. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow with our company. Most of our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance
The goal of this position is to direct and manage the company’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee daily business operations
- Work with the accounting to create and manage department budgets
- Evaluate performance and productivity
- Analyze accounting and financial data
- Enhance the operational procedure, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management, reporting and look for opportunities to expand systems
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Track vendor pricing, rebates, and service levels
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents on-site
- Ensure compliance and safety regulations and standard operating procedures
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the General Manager contributes
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, highly organized, good interpersonal skills, proactive nature and proficient with Microsoft Office.
Physical Effort: Must be able to lift 60lbs to waist level.
**The above job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of GearFX Driveline. **
Interested individuals may drop off a resume at our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.