GearFX is a leading motorsports driveline company with a successful history and growing customer base. We are seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Driveline Technical Sales Lead.
Our growing, busy shop consists of a small team of dedicated, hardworking individuals who work well together and love what they do. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow with our company. Most of our employees have been with us for over 10 years.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance
The goal of this position is to support the driveline sales department by assisting customers’ needs, and providing assistance and information on the product.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain activity log daily
- Follow up with customers on quotes, deliveries, etc.
- Manage sales orders (due dates) based on production orders and scheduling; work with Sales Manager on urgent or time-sensitive orders
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and options available
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Some travel is necessary to attend trade shows
- Report all customer service issues to the Sales Manager
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision, and how the sales department contributes
Supervision given: N/A
Minimum Qualifications: A high school diploma is required. Driveline experience preferred but not required.
Training/Registration/Licensure: No special training is required.
Physical Effort: Must be able to lift 60lbs to waist level.
**The above job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of GearFX Driveline. **
Interested individuals may drop off a resume at our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.