We are Intercomp Experts
- Complete operational inspection and cleaning with an eye towards preventative maintenance
- Wire and wire connector inspection on wired systems
- Battery tray and radio inspection on wireless systems
- Inspection of all circuit boards and sensors
- Quick turn-around time
- We work closely with Intercomp’s Engineering Staff on a regular basis. We stock most replacement parts, cutting down on repair lead-times.
- Typical race season repair / calibration lead times are 3-5 days * We will work with you to get you back to the track as soon as possible.
We firmly believe that the Intercomp product is the best on the market. However, normal wear and tear on any product can lead to issues if not caught and corrected. Our goal is to return your Intercomp product as close to new specification as possible.
Standard Service Pricing:
Scale System Service: $145 + parts (4 scales and readout)
Pressure Gauge: $52.50 + parts
Fuel Scales, Caster Camber, Digital Tread Depth Gauge and Pyrometer: $75.00 + parts
Please contact us for more information on our service.
Rear Gear Rebuilding
- Ford 8.8″ & 9″
- GM 10 & 12 bolt
- Quick Change
- REM Isotopic Surface Finishing
- New Builds
- Modifications & Repairs
- Alignment of Floater and Quick Change Housings
Ford 9″ Dyno
- Measured Readings include:
- Temperature / Sound / Rolling Torque